- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin, about 1 pound
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning Salt
- 4 cups fresh leaf spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 avocadoes, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Place all ingredients for vinaigrette in blender container.
- Whirl to thoroughly combine.
- Season pork tenderloin as desired with seasoning salt.
- Grill until desired doneness by testing with a meat thermometer.
- Let meat rest about 10 minutes; then slice diagonally and arrange on bed of spinach with strawberries, avocado slices and green onion.
- Drizzle with dressing right before serving. Serves 4.