- 2 cups frozen peaches slightly thawed, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can (4 ounces) whole green chilies, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- Blend all salsa ingredients and refrigerate until serving.
- Blend all dry seasoning ingredients and sprinkle on both sides of chicken.
- Grill until desired doneness by testing with a meat thermometer.
- Serve with salsa.