Marinated grilled beef lime kabobs
- Blend lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, soy sauce and dry mustard.
- Place beef cubes in plastic bag with marinade and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Place marinated beef cubes on soaked kabob sticks; grill until desired doneness.
- Green Bell Peppers, 2 inch cubes
- Fresh Pearl Onions
- Whole Mushrooms
- Zucchini, cut into 1 ½ - inch chunks
- Yellow Squash, cut into 1 ½ -inch chunks
- Small red potatoes, quartered
- Corn on the cob, cut into 2-inch chunks
Thread vegetables on soaked kabobs sticks and grill on edges of grill