Recipe from Albert Milburn of Brandon, Miss.
Prep Time: 6 min
Total Time: 15 min, depending how many you prepare.
2 lbs. of fresh hambuger (makes about 6 large burgers)
1 tsp lemon pepper (for each burger)
1 tblsp garlic salt
1 small jar hamburger dill slices.
1. Flatten enough hamburger to make 12 large medium sized patties. (makes 6 burgers)
2. Place dill slices on one patty, top with second patty and pinch around edge to seal.
3. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic salt to taste.
4. Grill until fluid runs clear.
5. Place on steamed bun, top with condiments of your choice. Best with lettuce, tomato, mayo, a slice of onion and a slice of cheese (not american cheese) of your choice.
Yield: 6 Servings
Comments: Burgers also good with just onion and mustard.
1 (3 pound) sirloin pork roast 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 2 tablespoons soy flour blend 2 tablespoon brown sugar 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon smoked paprika ½ teaspoon garlic salt ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 cup apple juice Brush roast with vegetable oil. Combine in small bowl soy flour blend, brown sugar, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic salt and cinnamon. Coat roast with spice mixture. Place roast in slow cooker. Add apple juice.More >>
Season chicken and put into bottom of large size crockpot. Add soup on top of chicken and then the cut up butter on top of soup. Pour broth over top of all.More >>