Recipe from Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar in Madison, Wis.
Prep Time and Total Time: 55-65 minutes
4 Butternut squash
1 lb salted butter at room temp
1 lb unsalted butter
3 cups water
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup maple syrup
2 T plus 1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp finely ground black pepper
2 T coarsely ground black pepper
1. Wash the butternut squash and cut 1/4" off both ends, removing the stem and bottom of squash. Cut in half from stem to bottom. Using a spoon, scrape seeds out of interior.
2. Rub with room temp butter and sprinkle with kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper.
3. Place in a roasting pan with water and roast the squash for 45 min at 375 F until tender.
3. While squash is roasting, place unsalted butter in mixing bowl with paddle attachment. Whip for 5 min on medium speed.
4. Scrape the bowl, and add pecans, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Stop and scrape the bowl every two minutes. Be sure to mix well.
5. When squash is done, remove from oven and place on a plate. Rub maple pecan butter on top, and serve.
Yields: 12-16 servings
1 cup margarine 1 cup granulated sugar ½ brown sugar 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups soy flour blend 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 cup dried cherries 1 cup vanilla yogurt baking chips Combine in large bowl margarine and sugars and cream until well blended. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla. Sift together soy flour blend and baking powder; add gradually to creamed mixture. Stir in dried cherries and yogurt chips. Spread mixture into greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan....More >>
Cook time Total time 30 mins 30 mins Ingredients · non-stick spray · 6 medium zucchinis · 1 sweet onion, diced · 1 pound ground meat · 2 cups marinara sauce · 1-2 cups favorite shredded cheese Instructions 1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. While the oven heats, slice zucchini lengthwise, trimming the vine end off. 2. Scoop out the center of your zucchini. melon baller works great 3. After they're hollowed out, invert the zucc...More >>
Ingredients · 4 ears Sweet Corn · 2 whole Very Firm Avocados, Diced · 1/2 Red Onion, Diced · 2 Cloves of Garlic · 1/2 Jalapeno, Seeded and Finely Diced · 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Seeded and Finely Diced · 1 whole Juice of Lime · Plenty of Chopped Cilantro · Salt to Taste · 1 Tablespoon Vinegar · 1 teaspoon Sugar (optional) Instructions Slice kernels off the corn, and combine it with all remaining ing...More >>
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.