- 1 cup water
- 3 cups soy flour blend
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1½ teaspoons yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup sautéed sliced onions
- 1 cup sliced red, yellow or green bell peppers
- ¼ cup finely chopped rosemary, chives or basil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place five ingredients in order listed in mixing bowl of bread machine.
- Set on dough setting - this will be about 1 ½ hours.
- On greased baking sheet (16 x 22-inch) pat raised dough to about 13x8-inch rectangle.
- Dough will be about ½-inch thickness.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Press thumbs into dough to dimple surface; let rest additional 10 minutes.
- After resting remove plastic and drizzle olive oil over dough.
- Top with sautéed onions, peppers, chopped herb and parmesan cheese.
- Let dough rest about 12 minutes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice into serving pieces.
- Serve hot with soup.
Note: Slice bread horizontal for a delicious sandwich bread.