- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped up onion
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 2 small carrots, chopped up
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried dill seeds
- 1/2 cup half and half
- In a large skillet, melt the butter; brown chicken.
- Transfer chicken to slow cooker.
- Add onions and celery to skillet and sauté for about 3 to 4 minutes, until just tender.
- Add the onions and celery to crockpot, along with carrots, corn kernels, soup, chicken broth and dill to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- During the last 10 minutes, stir in the half and half.